Details about Ho Yeon Kim
Access statistics for papers by Ho Yeon Kim.
Last updated 2021-11-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Shrinking population and the urban hierarchy
IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO)
- The role of creative industries in regional development of East Asian cities
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Japanese contributions to regional science
Papers in Regional Science, 2020, 99, (2), 389-402
- The Locational and Functional Behavior of U.S. Autoparts Suppliers
Small Business Economics, 2005, 24, (1), 79-95 View citations (5)
- Impact of trade liberalization on the location of firms: NAFTA and the automobile industry
The Annals of Regional Science, 2003, 37, (1), 149-173 View citations (1)
- The effects of regulations on land transactions: The case of Korea
Applied Economics Letters, 2001, 8, (8), 551-553
- Theories on FDI and the Behavior of MNEs in East Asia
Chapter 5 in The Economics of East Asian Integration, 2011
- Modeling Just-in-Time Manufacturing in a Vertically Integrated Industry
Chapter 11 in Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, 2010
- Location Choices of Korean MNEs in East Asia: Escaping the Nutcracker
Chapter 8 in Economic Integration in East Asia, 2008 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.