Details about Agata Kliber
Access statistics for papers by Agata Kliber.
Last updated 2021-01-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Information content of liquidity and volatility measures
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2021, 563, (C)
- Bitcoin: Safe haven, hedge or diversifier? Perception of bitcoin in the context of a country’s economic situation — A stochastic volatility approach
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2019, 524, (C), 246-257 View citations (9)
- Can aid stimulate productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa? A dynamic panel approach
Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), 2019, 15, (1) View citations (1)
- Isolated Islands or Communicating Vessels? – Bitcoin Price and Volume Spillovers Across Cryptocurrency Platforms
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), 2019, 69, (4), 324-341
- Risk Transmission Between Sovereign Credit Default Swaps and Government Bonds During the Global Financial Crisis. The Case of the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland
Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, 2019, 11, (3), 153-172
- The causality between liquidity and volatility in the Polish stock market
Finance Research Letters, 2019, 30, (C), 110-115 View citations (3)
- Foreign Technology Absorption in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Long-Term Analysis of the Nature and Stability of Relationships
Business and Economics Research Journal, 2018, 9, (3), 463-479
- Euro or not? Vulnerability of Czech and Slovak economies to regional and international turmoil
Economic Modelling, 2017, 60, (C), 313-323 View citations (1)
- Impact Of The Ban On Uncovered SCDS Trade On the Interdependencies Between The CDS Market And Other Sectors Of Financial Markets. The Case Of Safe And Developed Versus Risky And Developing European Markets
Comparative Economic Research, 2016, 19, (1), 77-99
- POLONIA dynamics during the years 2006–2012 and the effectiveness of the monetary Policy of the National Bank of Poland
Empirica, 2016, 43, (1), 37-59
- Socio-demographic characteristics of investors in the Warsaw Stock Exchange – How they influence the investment decision
Bank i Kredyt, 2016, 47, (2), 91-118
- The Model of French Development Assistance – Who Gets the Help?
Dynamic Econometric Models, 2015, 15, 89-109
- The Dynamics of Sovereign Credit Default Swaps and the Evolution of the Financial Crisis in Selected Central European Economies
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), 2014, 64, (4), 330-350 View citations (3)
- Economic Situation of the Country or Risk in the World Financial Market? The Dynamics of Polish Sovereign Credit Default Swap Spreads
Dynamic Econometric Models, 2013, 13, 87-106 View citations (2)
- Influence of the Greek Crisis on the Risk Perception of European Economies
Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, 2013, 5, (2), 125-161 View citations (5)
- The Transmission of the Crisis of Confidence to the Polish Interbank Market
Acta Universitatis Nicolai Copernici, Ekonomia, 2012, 43, (1), 61-76
- Sovereign CDS Instruments in Central Europe – Linkages and Interdependence
Dynamic Econometric Models, 2011, 11, 111-128 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.