Details about Igor Kopylov
Access statistics for papers by Igor Kopylov.
Last updated 2012-01-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Self-Deception and Choice
Levine's Working Paper Archive, David K. Levine View citations (12)
- An axiomatic model of 'cold feet'
RCER Working Papers, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER) View citations (9)
- Cognitive Dissonance and Choice
RCER Working Papers, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER) View citations (7)
- Simple axioms for countably additive subjective probability
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2010, 46, (5), 867-876 View citations (20)
- Unbounded probabilistic sophistication
Mathematical Social Sciences, 2010, 60, (2), 113-118 View citations (2)
- Choice deferral and ambiguity aversion
Theoretical Economics, 2009, 4, (2) View citations (38)
- Finite additive utility representations for preferences over menus
Journal of Economic Theory, 2009, 144, (1), 354-374 View citations (23)
- Temptations in General Settings
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 2009, 9, (1), 1-25 View citations (25)
- Cold feet
Theoretical Economics, 2007, 2, (3) View citations (8)
- Subjective probabilities on "small" domains
Journal of Economic Theory, 2007, 133, (1), 236-265 View citations (37)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.