Details about Carl C. Koopmans
Access statistics for papers by Carl C. Koopmans.
Last updated 2020-12-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Predicting Travel Time Variability for Cost-Benefit Analysis
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute View citations (20)
- Appraisal of integrated transport policies
Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics View citations (2)
- Een lastige praktijk: ervaringen met waarderen van omgevingskwaliteit in de kosten-batenanalyse
Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics
- Relating cost-benefit analysis results with transport project decisions in the Netherlands
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, 2017, 10, (1), 109-127 View citations (3)
- Airline cost changes: To what extent are they passed through to the passenger?
Journal of Air Transport Management, 2016, 53, (C), 1-11 View citations (8)
- Transport link scanner: simulating geographic transport network expansion through individual investments
Journal of Geographical Systems, 2016, 18, (3), 265-301 View citations (1)
- The practice of valuing the environment in cost-benefit analyses in transport and spatial projects
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 2015, 58, (9), 1635-1648 View citations (2)
- Bread or Games?
Journal of Sports Economics, 2013, 14, (5), 521-545 View citations (7)
- Measuring generalised transport costs as an indicator of accessibility changes over time
Transport Policy, 2013, 29, (C), 154-159 View citations (7)
- An accessibility approach to railways and municipal population growth, 1840–1930
Journal of Transport Geography, 2012, 25, (C), 98-104 View citations (14)
- SCGE modelling in cost-benefit analysis: The Dutch experience
Research in Transportation Economics, 2011, 31, (1), 29-36 View citations (5)
- Optimal blackouts: Empirical results on reducing the social cost of electricity outages through efficient regional rationing
Energy Economics, 2009, 31, (3), 342-347 View citations (23)
- The value of supply security: The costs of power interruptions: Economic input for damage reduction and investment in networks
Energy Economics, 2007, 29, (2), 277-295 View citations (77)
- Evaluating Transport Infrastructure Investments: The Dutch Experience with a Standardized Approach
Transport Reviews, 2006, 27, (2), 125-150 View citations (19)
- Bridging the energy efficiency gap: using bottom-up information in a top-down energy demand model
Energy Economics, 2001, 23, (1), 57-75 View citations (42)
- Shopping at the labour market: A real tale of fiction
European Economic Review, 1997, 41, (2), 295-317 View citations (35)
- Regulatory taxation of fossil fuels: Theory and policy
Ecological Economics, 1996, 19, (1), 55-65 View citations (2)
- Human capital and job levels: Explaining the age-income funnel
European Economic Review, 1989, 33, (9), 1839-1849 View citations (2)
- Estimation of optimal human capital accumulation parameters for The Netherlands
European Economic Review, 1985, 29, (2), 233-257 View citations (11)
- Long-term impacts of mega-projects: the discount rate
Chapter 14 in International Handbook on Mega-Projects, 2013, pp 313-332 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.