Details about Pantelis Kostis
Access statistics for papers by Pantelis Kostis.
Last updated 2020-08-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- Knowledge and Culture on Entrepreneurship
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in Review of Economics & Finance (2013)
- Culture and labour productivity: An empirical investigation
Economic Modelling, 2020, 85, (C), 233-243 View citations (2)
- Cultural change and innovation performance
Journal of Business Research, 2018, 88, (C), 306-313 View citations (2)
- Secular stagnation, faltering innovation, and high uncertainty: New-era entrepreneurship appraisal using knowledge-based thinking
Journal of Business Research, 2016, 69, (5), 1909-1913 View citations (3)
- Innovation and competitiveness: Culture as a long-term strategic instrument during the European Great Recession
Journal of Business Research, 2015, 68, (7), 1436-1438 View citations (8)
- The Role of Knowledge and Trust in SMEs
Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 2015, 6, (1), 105-124 View citations (4)
- Uncertainty Shocks in Eurozone Periphery Countries and Germany
Cyprus Economic Policy Review, 2014, 8, (2), 87-106 View citations (3)
- Economic growth and cultural change
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2013, 47, (C), 147-157 View citations (9)
- The Effects of Cultural Background and Knowledge Creation on Self-Employment and Entry Density Rates
Review of Economics & Finance, 2013, 3, 18-32
See also Working Paper (2012)
- European Economics and Politics in the Midst of the Crisis
Springer Books, Springer View citations (1)
- Why Coevolution of Culture and Institutions Matters for Economic Development and Growth?
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.