Details about Willem K. Korthals Altes
Access statistics for papers by Willem K. Korthals Altes.
Last updated 2020-06-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Land pricing on extension of leases in public leasehold systems
ERES, European Real Estate Society (ERES)
- Strategic city projects, legal systems and professional effectiveness
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Multiple land use planning for living places and investments spaces
European Planning Studies, 2019, 27, (6), 1146-1158 View citations (2)
- Rules versus ideas in landscape protection: is a Green Heart attack imminent?
International Planning Studies, 2018, 23, (1), 1-15
- Freedom of Establishment Versus Retail Planning: The European Case
European Planning Studies, 2016, 24, (1), 163-180
- Planning reform beyond planning: the debate on an integrated Environment and Planning Act in the Netherlands
Planning Practice & Research, 2016, 31, (4), 420-434
- Flexibility and Public Accountability in Public Land Development Projects in Progress
European Planning Studies, 2015, 23, (8), 1609-1626 View citations (1)
- The single European market and the demise of Flemish housing policy
International Journal of Housing Policy, 2015, 15, (2), 209-222
- The Europeanization of Development Planning in Valencia
European Planning Studies, 2014, 22, (2), 418-436 View citations (1)
- Providing Cheap Land for Social Housing: Breaching the State Aid Regulations of the Single European Market?
Regional Studies, 2013, 47, (4), 628-642 View citations (1)
- Contracts and Learning in Complex Urban Projects
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 2012, 36, (5), 1053-1075 View citations (2)
- Rescaling Europe: Effects of Single European Market Regulations on Localized Networks of Governance in Land Development
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 2012, 36, (6), 1268-1287
- The Netherlands Spatial Planning Doctrine in Disarray in the 21st Century
Environment and Planning A, 2012, 44, (2), 377-395 View citations (2)
- Promoting Rural Development through the Use of Land Consolidation: The Case of Korea
International Planning Studies, 2011, 16, (2), 151-167
- Europeanization as Discontinuous Adjustment: A Düsseldorf Court's Impact on Land Development Practice
European Planning Studies, 2010, 18, (5), 815-832
- The Financial Estimates and Results of Servicing Land in the Netherlands
Environment and Planning B, 2010, 37, (5), 929-941
- The Impact of European Public Contract Law on Networks of Governance: A Relational Approach
European Planning Studies, 2010, 18, (6), 971-988
- Strategic Urban Projects in Amsterdam and New York: Incomplete Contracts and Good Faith in Different Legal Systems
Urban Studies, 2009, 46, (4), 947-965
- The Impact of Abolishing Social-Housing Grants on the Compact-City Policy of Dutch Municipalities
Environment and Planning A, 2007, 39, (6), 1497-1512 View citations (1)
- Stagnation in Housing Production: Another Success in the Dutch â€˜Planner's Paradiseâ€™?
Environment and Planning B, 2006, 33, (1), 97-114
- Local Government and the Decentralisation of Urban Regeneration Policies in The Netherlands
Urban Studies, 2002, 39, (8), 1439-1452 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.