Details about Omiros Kouvavas
Access statistics for papers by Omiros Kouvavas.
Last updated 2023-07-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Wages, compositional effects and the business cycle
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (2)
- Inflation measurement and its assessment in the ECB’s monetary policy strategy review
Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (1)
- Markups and inflation cyclicality in the euro area
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (4)
- Political Budget Cycles Revisited, the Case for Social Capital
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (10)
- Housing costs: survey-based perceptions and signals from price statistics
Economic Bulletin Boxes, 2022, 1
- Owner-occupied housing and inflation measurement
Economic Bulletin Articles, 2022, 1 View citations (1)
- 2021 HICP weights and their implications for the measurement of inflation
Economic Bulletin Boxes, 2021, 2 View citations (3)
- Consumption patterns and inflation measurement issues during the COVID-19 pandemic
Economic Bulletin Boxes, 2020, 7 View citations (2)
- Inflation measurement in times of economic distress
Economic Bulletin Boxes, 2020, 3
- Recent developments of social security contributions and minimum wages in the euro area
Economic Bulletin Boxes, 2019, 8
- The effects of changes in the composition of employment on euro area wage growth
Economic Bulletin Articles, 2019, 8 View citations (3)
- An experimental index to measuring inflation in the Covid-19 pandemic
A chapter in New developments in central bank statistics around the world, 2021, vol. 55
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.