Details about Tim Komarek
Access statistics for papers by Tim Komarek.
Last updated 2021-01-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Is the Light Rail “Tide” Lifting Property Values? Evidence from Hampton Roads, Virginia
Working Papers (Old Series), Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland View citations (2)
- The Booming Socioeconomic Impacts of Shale: A Review of Findings and Methods in the Empirical Literature
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (8)
- Essays on the Economics of Environmental Management and Green Reputation
Graduate Research Master's Degree Plan B Papers, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
- Institutional management of greenhouse gas emissions: How much does 'green' reputation matter?
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- State‐level austerity, education, and large urban labor markets: Evidence from fiscal policy experiments in Kansas and Wisconsin
Growth and Change, 2020, 51, (2), 556-583
- The distributional effects of job loss from fiscal consolidation: Evidence from the Budget Control Act of 2011
Economics Letters, 2020, 196, (C)
- Waiting after the storm: the effect of flooding on time on the housing market in coastal Virginia
Applied Economics Letters, 2020, 27, (4), 298-301 View citations (1)
- Crime and natural resource booms: evidence from unconventional natural gas production
The Annals of Regional Science, 2018, 61, (1), 113-137 View citations (15)
- Is the light rail “Tide” lifting property values? Evidence from Hampton Roads, VA
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2017, 65, (C), 25-37 View citations (3)
- Capitalizing on Neighborhood Enterprise Zones: Are Detroit residents paying for the NEZ Homestead exemption?
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2016, 61, (C), 18-25 View citations (1)
- Individual discount rates forecast county-level unemployment change
Applied Economics Letters, 2016, 23, (18), 1301-1304
- Labor market dynamics and the unconventional natural gas boom: Evidence from the Marcellus region
Resource and Energy Economics, 2016, 45, (C), 1-17 View citations (31)
- FIRM SIZES AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: ESTIMATING LONG-TERM EFFECTS ON U.S. COUNTY GROWTH, 1990–2000
Journal of Regional Science, 2015, 55, (2), 262-279 View citations (4)
- Income and employment effects of shale gas extraction windfalls: Evidence from the Marcellus region
Energy Economics, 2015, 47, (C), 112-120 View citations (57)
- Too Big? Too Small? Just Right? An Empirical Perspective on Local Firm Size Distribution and Economic Growth in U.S. Counties and High-Poverty Rural Regions
Economic Development Quarterly, 2014, 28, (1), 28-41 View citations (5)
- Assessing Regional Attitudes about Entrepreneurship
Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, 2012, 42, (3), 13 View citations (1)
- Residents Support Entrepreneurship But Policy Lags
Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, 2012, 27, (2), 6
- Valuing energy policy attributes for environmental management: Choice experiment evidence from a research institution
Energy Policy, 2011, 39, (9), 5105-5115 View citations (26)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.