Details about Hannes Kröger
Access statistics for papers by Hannes Kröger.
Last updated 2019-01-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Unlocking Further Potential in the National Cohort Study through Comparability with the German Socio-Economic Panel
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP)
- Comparing Observed and Unobserved Components of Childhood: Evidence From Finnish Register Data on Midlife Mortality From Siblings and Their Parents
Demography, 2018, 55, (1), 295-318 View citations (3)
- The association between CVD-related biomarkers and mortality in the Health and Retirement Survey
Demographic Research, 2018, 38, (62), 1933-2002
- Consequences of measurement error for inference in cross-lagged panel design—the example of the reciprocal causal relationship between subjective health and socio-economic status
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, 2016, 179, (2), 607-628 View citations (2)
- newspell: Easy management of complex spell data
Stata Journal, 2015, 15, (1), 155-172