Details about Matthew A. Kraft
Access statistics for papers by Matthew A. Kraft.
Last updated 2020-10-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Teacher and Teaching Effects on Students' Academic Behaviors and Mindsets
Mathematica Policy Research Reports, Mathematica Policy Research View citations (5)
- The Underutilized Potential of Teacher-to-Parent Communication: Evidence from a Field Experiment
Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government View citations (32)
See also Journal Article in Economics of Education Review (2015)
- Teacher Skill Development: Evidence from Performance Ratings by Principals
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2020, 39, (2), 315-347
- Teacher accountability reforms and the supply and quality of new teachers
Journal of Public Economics, 2020, 188, (C)
- Teacher Effects on Complex Cognitive Skills and Social-Emotional Competencies
Journal of Human Resources, 2019, 54, (1), 1-36 View citations (9)
- The Productivity Costs of Inefficient Hiring Practices: Evidence From Late Teacher Hiring
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2016, 35, (4), 791-817
- Productivity returns to experience in the teacher labor market: Methodological challenges and new evidence on long-term career improvement
Journal of Public Economics, 2015, 130, (C), 105-119 View citations (28)
- Teacher Layoffs, Teacher Quality, and Student Achievement: Evidence from a Discretionary Layoff Policy
Education Finance and Policy, 2015, 10, (4), 467-507 View citations (2)
- The underutilized potential of teacher-to-parent communication: Evidence from a field experiment
Economics of Education Review, 2015, 47, (C), 49-63 View citations (36)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- How to Make Additional Time Matter: Integrating Individualized Tutorials into an Extended Day
Education Finance and Policy, 2014, 10, (1), 81-116 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.