Details about Krishna Kumar
Access statistics for papers by Krishna Kumar.
Last updated 2019-07-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Indian Entrepreneurial Success in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (7)
- Federal Life Sciences Funding and University R&D
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (10)
- Evaluating Explanations for Stagnation
2005 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (2)
Also in Development and Comp Systems, University Library of Munich, Germany (2004) View citations (3)
- Learning to Stand in Lines: A Prerequisite for Economic Development?
Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings, Econometric Society
- The Welfare Consequences of the NBA: Superstar Markets and Human Capital Accumulation
2004 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- Village versus Market Social Capital: An Approach to Development
Development and Comp Systems, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (13)
- Education Policies to Revive a Stagnant Economy: The Case of Sub- Saharan Africa
Development and Comp Systems, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Entry Costs, Intermediation, and Capital Flows
Macroeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Inappropriate Technology
Development and Comp Systems, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Skill-specific rather then General Education: A Reason for US-Europe Growth Differences?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Growth (2004)
- US-Europe Differences in Technology-Driven Growth: Quantifying the Role of Education
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Monetary Economics (2004)
- Does the progressivity of taxes matter for economic growth?
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis View citations (5)
- Higher Education Subsidies and Heterogeneity, A Dynamic Analysis
RCER Working Papers, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER) View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control (2003)
- What Determines Firm Size?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (106)
Also in CRSP working papers, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago View citations (62)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (1999) View citations (125)
- University R&D Funding Strategies in a Changing Federal Funding Environment
Science and Public Policy, 2015, 42, (3), 355-368 View citations (6)
- THE IMPACT OF LABOR MARKET REGULATION ON EMPLOYMENT IN LOW-INCOME COUNTRIES: A META-ANALYSIS
Journal of Economic Surveys, 2014, 28, (3), 551-572 View citations (24)
- From families to formal contracts: An approach to development
Journal of Development Economics, 2009, 90, (1), 106-119 View citations (20)
- Africa: Is Aid an Answer?
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2008, 8, (1), 1-48 View citations (5)
- Education For All: A Welfare-Improving Course for Africa?
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2007, 10, (2), 294-326 View citations (2)
- INAPPROPRIATE TECHNOLOGY What Is in It for the Rich?
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2007, 11, (4), 487-518
- Does the Progressivity of Income Taxes Matter for Human Capital and Growth?
Journal of Public Economic Theory, 2006, 8, (1), 95-118 View citations (9)
- Intermediation Costs and Capital Flows
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2004, 7, (3), 586-612 View citations (6)
- Skill-Specific rather than General Education: A Reason for US--Europe Growth Differences?
Journal of Economic Growth, 2004, 9, (2), 167-207 View citations (103)
See also Working Paper (2003)
- US-Europe differences in technology-driven growth: quantifying the role of education
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2004, 51, (1), 161-190 View citations (55)
See also Working Paper (2003)
- EDUCATION AND TECHNOLOGY ADOPTION IN A SMALL OPEN ECONOMY: THEORY AND EVIDENCE
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2003, 7, (4), 586-617 View citations (21)
- Growth and Welfare Analysis of Tax Progressivity in a Heterogeneous-Agent Model
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2003, 6, (3), 546-577 View citations (29)
- Higher education subsidies and heterogeneity: a dynamic analysis
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2003, 27, (8), 1459-1502 View citations (70)
See also Working Paper (2000)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.