Details about Satish Kumar
Access statistics for papers by Satish Kumar.
Last updated 2020-02-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Dependence risk analysis in energy, agricultural and precious metals commodities: A pair vine copula approach
Working Papers, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS) View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute., African Governance and Development Institute. (2019) View citations (1)
- Asymmetric impact of oil prices on exchange rate and stock prices
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2019, 72, (C), 41-51 View citations (2)
- Correlations and volatility spillovers between oil, natural gas, and stock prices in India
Resources Policy, 2019, 62, (C), 282-291 View citations (1)
- Dependence structure between the BRICS foreign exchange and stock markets using the dependence-switching copula approach
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2019, 63, (C), 273-284 View citations (3)
- Does risk premium help uncover the uncovered interest parity failure?
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2019, 63, (C)
- Energy and non-energy commodities: An asymmetric approach towards portfolio diversification in the commodity market
Resources Policy, 2019, 63, (C), - View citations (1)
- Modelling the dynamics of Bitcoin and Litecoin: GARCH versus stochastic volatility models
Applied Economics, 2019, 51, (37), 4073-4082
- An Empirical Examination of Risk Premiums in the Indian Currency Futures Market
Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, 2018, 12, (1), 24 View citations (2)
- Do bank-appointed directors affect corporate cash holding?
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2018, 53, (C), 39-56 View citations (5)
- Price discovery in emerging currency markets
Research in International Business and Finance, 2018, 46, (C), 528-536 View citations (1)
- A REVIEW ON THE EVOLUTION OF CALENDAR ANOMALIES
Studies in Business and Economics, 2017, 12, (1), 95-109
- Are exchange rates interdependent? Evidence using wavelet analysis
Applied Economics, 2017, 49, (33), 3231-3245 View citations (3)
- Does founder ownership affect foreign investments? Evidence from India
Emerging Markets Review, 2017, 32, (C), 116-129 View citations (2)
- Going European from American: does style matter?
Managerial Finance, 2017, 43, (4), 471-487
- New evidence on stock market reaction to dividend announcements in India
Research in International Business and Finance, 2017, 39, (PA), 327-337 View citations (3)
- On the nonlinear relation between crude oil and gold
Resources Policy, 2017, 51, (C), 219-224 View citations (14)
- Revisiting the price-volume relationship: a cross-currency evidence
International Journal of Managerial Finance, 2017, 13, (1), 91-104 View citations (2)
- What determines the gold inflation relation in the long-run?
Studies in Economics and Finance, 2017, 34, (4), 430-446 View citations (1)
- Do the calendar anomalies still exist? Evidence from Indian currency market
Managerial Finance, 2016, 42, (2), 136-150 View citations (3)
- Evidence of information transmission across currency futures markets using frequency domain tests
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2016, 37, (C), 319-327
- Revisiting calendar anomalies: Three decades of multicurrency evidence
Journal of Economics and Business, 2016, 86, (C), 16-32 View citations (6)
- Price manipulation, front running and bulk trades: Evidence from India
Emerging Markets Review, 2015, 23, (C), 26-45 View citations (4)
- Turn-of-month effect in the Indian currency market
International Journal of Managerial Finance, 2015, 11, (2), 232-243 View citations (1)
- Unbiasedness and risk premiums in the Indian currency futures market
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2014, 29, (C), 13-32 View citations (5)
- Some Coding Theorems for Nonadditive Generalized Mean-Value Entropies
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, 2012, 2012, 1-10 View citations (1)
- Relationship between future currency exchange rate and current currency futures prices
Economics Bulletin, 2010, 30, (3), A20
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.