Details about C. Coşkun Küçüközmen
Access statistics for papers by C. Coşkun Küçüközmen.
Last updated 2019-02-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Forecasting Value at Risk in Emerging Arab Stock Markets
Discussion Papers, University of Exeter, Department of Economics
- Forecasting Volatility With Asymmetric Conditional Models: Evidence From Emerging Arab Stock Markets
Research Papers, University of Liverpool Management School
- The impact of crude oil prices on financial market indicators: copula approach
Energy Economics, 2017, 61, (C), 162-173 View citations (11)
- Guest Editors' Introduction
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2012, 48, (S4), 3-6
- Analyzing the Dual Long Memory in Stock Market Returns
Ege Academic Review, 2011, 11, (Special Issue), 19-28 View citations (1)
- Skewness in the conditional distribution of daily equity returns
Applied Financial Economics, 2004, 14, (3), 195-202 View citations (12)
- Linear and nonlinear dependence in Turkish equity returns and its consequences for financial risk management
European Journal of Operational Research, 2001, 134, (3), 481-492 View citations (1)
- The Empirical Distribution of UK and US Stock Returns
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 2001, 28, (5-6), 715-740 View citations (11)
- The empirical distribution of stock returns: evidence from an emerging European market
Applied Economics Letters, 2001, 8, (6), 367-371 View citations (6)
- Bankacılıkta Risk Yönetimi Ve Sermaye Yeterliliği Value At Risk Uygulamaları
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 1999, 14, (156), 71-87
- Mevduat Sigortası
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 1996, 11, (122), 44-53
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.