Details about Monica Puoma Lambon-Quayefio
Access statistics for papers by Monica Puoma Lambon-Quayefio.
Last updated 2022-04-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Call for Structured Ethics Appendices in Social Science Papers
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
- Understanding the relationship between Consumption Inequality, Inequality of Opportunity and Education Outcomes in Ghana
Working Paper, Agence française de développement
- The role of the construction sector in Ghana
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (1)
- An empirical assessment of the union facilitation effect in the Ghanaian labor market Author-Name: Nkechi S. Owoo
Working Papers PMMA, PEP-PMMA
- The agro-processing industry and its potential for structural transformation of the Ghanaian economy
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER)
- Mixed methods exploration of Ghanaian women’s domestic work, childcare and effects on their mental health
PLOS ONE, 2021, 16, (2), 1-22
- Effects of Higher Spousal Earnings on Women's Social Empowerment in Ghana
Forum for Social Economics, 2020, 49, (2), 139-165
- Household wealth and maternal health: evidence from Ghana
International Journal of Social Economics, 2020, 48, (1), 63-83
- Union ‘facilitation effect’ and access to non-wage benefits in the Ghanaian labour market
Oxford Development Studies, 2020, 48, (3), 240-255
- Inter-linkages between remittance and savings in Ghana
International Journal of Social Economics, 2019, 46, (1), 152-166 View citations (1)
- Child labour, future earnings and occupation choice: evidence from Ghana
International Journal of Social Economics, 2018, 45, (12), 1590-1608 View citations (1)
- Determinants and the impact of the National Health Insurance on neonatal mortality in Ghana
Health Economics Review, 2017, 7, (1), 1-16 View citations (3)
- Gender Differentials of Non-Wage Benefits on Job Tenure
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), 2016, 4, (2), 77-87
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.