Details about Bidisha Lahiri
Access statistics for papers by Bidisha Lahiri.
Last updated 2022-07-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Voluntary Environmental Regulation in Developing Countries: Mexico's Clean Industry Program
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future View citations (45)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Environmental Economics and Management (2010)
- Impact of the Indian “demonetization” policy on its export performance
Empirical Economics, 2022, 62, (6), 2799-2825
- Inspections, informal payments and tax payments by firms
Finance Research Letters, 2022, 46, (PA)
- Effect of product obsolescence on wages: Role of international trade and skill levels
Economics Letters, 2020, 186, (C)
- Racial Earnings Disparities with Endogenous Labor Market Participation
Journal of Economics, Race, and Policy, 2018, 1, (1), 16-25 View citations (2)
- Dissimilar Relations Between Income and Environmental Quality for Open Economies in a Growth Model
Eastern Economic Journal, 2017, 43, (1), 104-127 View citations (1)
- Role of labor intensity interaction in the relation between abatement expenditure and production
Economics Bulletin, 2015, 35, (1), 407-413
- Remittances and income diversification in Bolivia's rural sector
Applied Economics, 2014, 46, (8), 848-858 View citations (3)
- Structural break between small and large firms' behaviour in trade credit and bank credit: evidence from India's retail sector
Applied Economics Letters, 2013, 20, (2), 199-202
- The effect of exchange rate volatility on trade: correcting for selection bias and asymmetric trade flows
Applied Economics Letters, 2013, 20, (11), 1121-1126 View citations (2)
- Input Intensity: A Missing Link between Production, Trade Patterns, and Environmental Standards
Review of International Economics, 2012, 20, (1), 108-118 View citations (1)
- Landlocked Countries: A Way to Integrate with Coastal Economies
Journal of Economic Integration, 2012, 27, 505-519 View citations (9)
- The Welfare Synergy of Bundling International Environmental Agreements with International Trade Treaties
Review of International Economics, 2011, 19, (5), 909-921
- Reparations for African‐Americans as a Transfer Problem: A Cautionary Tale
Review of Development Economics, 2010, 14, (2), 248-261 View citations (6)
- Voluntary environmental regulation in developing countries: Mexico's Clean Industry Program
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2010, 60, (3), 182-192 View citations (30)
See also Working Paper (2010)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.