Details about Alberto J. Lamadrid
Access statistics for papers by Alberto J. Lamadrid.
Last updated 2019-09-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Integration of Stochastic Power Generation, Geographical Averaging and Load Response
Working Papers, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management View citations (1)
- THE HIDDEN SYSTEM COSTS OF WIND GENERATION IN A DEREGULATED ELECTRICITY MARKET
Working Papers, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in The Energy Journal (2012)
- Wine in Your Knapsack?
Working Papers, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management
See also Journal Article in Journal of Wine Economics (2011)
- Pricing in non-convex markets with quadratic deliverability costs
Energy Economics, 2019, 80, (C), 123-131 View citations (1)
- The Economic Value of Distributed Storage at Different Locations on an Electric Grid
The Energy Journal, 2019, Volume 40, (Number 4) View citations (1)
- The Effects of Infrastructure Service Disruptions and Socio-Economic Vulnerability on Hurricane Recovery
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (2), 1-16 View citations (3)
- Stochastic risk-sensitive market integration for renewable energy: Application to ocean wave power plants
Applied Energy, 2018, 229, (C), 474-481 View citations (1)
- A robust model for the ramp-constrained economic dispatch problem with uncertain renewable energy
Energy Economics, 2016, 56, (C), 310-325 View citations (5)
- The economic value of transmission lines and the implications for planning models
Energy Economics, 2016, 57, (C), 1-15 View citations (1)
- Using deferrable demand in a smart grid to reduce the cost of electricity for customers
Journal of Regulatory Economics, 2015, 47, (3), 239-272 View citations (6)
- Shale gas vs. coal: Policy implications from environmental impact comparisons of shale gas, conventional gas, and coal on air, water, and land in the United States
Energy Policy, 2013, 53, (C), 442-453 View citations (29)
- Ancillary services in systems with high penetrations of renewable energy sources, the case of ramping
Energy Economics, 2012, 34, (6), 1959-1971 View citations (9)
- The Hidden System Costs of Wind Generation in a Deregulated Electricity Market
The Energy Journal, 2012, Volume 33, (Number 1) View citations (17)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Wine in Your Knapsack?*
Journal of Wine Economics, 2011, 6, (1), 83-110
See also Working Paper (2010)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.