Details about Anna Folke Larsen
Access statistics for papers by Anna Folke Larsen.
Last updated 2020-02-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Social emotional learning in the classroom: Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial of PERSPEKT 2.0
Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University
- Misreporting Month of Birth: Implications for nutrition research
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University, Department of Economics, Tufts University View citations (3)
Also in IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) (2017) View citations (3)
- The network at work: Diffusion of banana cultivation in Tanzania
CAM Working Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics
- Do recruitment ties affect wages? An analysis using matched employer-employee data from Vietnam
IFRO Working Paper, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics View citations (12)
See also Journal Article in Review of Development Economics (2011)
- Misreporting Month of Birth: Diagnosis and Implications for Research on Nutrition and Early Childhood in Developing Countries
Demography, 2019, 56, (2), 707-728 View citations (3)
- When knowledgeable neighbors also share seedlings: diffusion of banana cultivation in Tanzania
Agricultural Economics, 2019, 50, (1), 51-65 View citations (2)
- Can Agricultural Interventions Improve Child Nutrition? Evidence from Tanzania
World Bank Economic Review, 2017, 31, (3), 767-785 View citations (1)
- Beyond the Field: The Impact of Farmer Field Schools on Food Security and Poverty Alleviation
World Development, 2014, 64, (C), 843-859 View citations (19)
- Do Recruitment Ties Affect Wages? An Analysis using Matched Employer–Employee Data from Vietnam
Review of Development Economics, 2011, 15, (3), 541-555 View citations (12)
See also Working Paper (2011)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.