Details about Chad Lawley
Access statistics for papers by Chad Lawley.
Last updated 2018-07-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Do farmers treat rented land differently than the land they own? A fixed effects model of farmer’s decision to adopt conservation practices on owned and rented land
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (3)
- Spatial Interactions in Habitat Conservation: Evidence from Prairie Pothole Easements
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
See also Journal Article in Journal of Environmental Economics and Management (2015)
- An Empirical Investigation into the Determinants of Trade Policy Bias
Working Papers, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network
Also in 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists (2012)
- Non-indigenous Species and Preemptive Trade Policy
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- Ownership Restrictions and Farmland Values: Evidence from the 2003 Saskatchewan Farm Security Act Amendment
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2018, 100, (1), 311-337 View citations (2)
- Refining the evidence: British Columbias carbon tax and household gasoline consumption
The Energy Journal, 2018, Volume 39, (Number 2) View citations (4)
- Milked and Feathered: The Regressive Welfare Effects of Canada's Supply Management Regime
Canadian Public Policy, 2015, 41, (1), 1-14 View citations (9)
- Spatial interactions in habitat conservation: Evidence from prairie pothole easements
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2015, 71, (C), 71-89 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Capitalized Costs of Habitat Conservation Easements
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2014, 96, (3), 657-672 View citations (7)
- Changes in Implicit Prices of Prairie Pothole Habitat
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 2014, 62, (2), 171-190 View citations (4)
- Protectionism versus risk in screening for invasive species
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2013, 65, (3), 438-451 View citations (2)
- The Contagion Effect of Neighboring Foreclosures
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, 2013, 5, (2), 313-35 View citations (27)
- Biases in Nutrient Management Planning
Land Economics, 2009, 85, (1), 186-200 View citations (6)
- THE POLITICAL TRADE‐OFF BETWEEN ENVIRONMENTAL STRINGENCY AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN RURAL AMERICA*
Journal of Regional Science, 2008, 48, (3), 547-566 View citations (3)
- Pre-empting NIS Introductions: Targeting Policy
Chapter 1 in Handbook on Trade and the Environment, 2008
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.