Details about Hao Lan
Access statistics for papers by Hao Lan.
Last updated 2022-09-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Price Transmission At The Micro-level: What Accounts For The Heterogeneity?
2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Are food price promotions predictable? The hazard function of supermarket discounts
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2022, 73, (1), 64-85
- Retailer heterogeneity and price transmission
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2022, 104, (5), 1679-1700
- Fishy labeling: Inter‐regional inequality of truthful product information
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2021, 39, (4), 831-848
- Identifying price-leadership structures in oligopoly
Oxford Economic Papers, 2021, 73, (1), 350-370
- Commodity price pass-through and inflation regimes
Energy Economics, 2020, 92, (C) View citations (6)
- Empirical Research on the Fama-French Three-Factor Model and a Sentiment-Related Four-Factor Model in the Chinese Blockchain Industry
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (12), 1-22 View citations (4)
- Estimating market power in the Chinese pork-packing industry: a structural approach
China Agricultural Economic Review, 2019, 12, (1), 57-70
- Healthy Competition to Support Healthy Eating? An Investigation of Fruit and Vegetable Pricing in UK Supermarkets
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2017, 68, (3), 881-900 View citations (5)
- Supermarket Promotions and Food Prices: A Note
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2015, 66, (2), 555-562 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.