Details about Leah Lakdawala
Access statistics for papers by Leah Lakdawala.
Last updated 2020-08-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Impact of Internet Access on Student Learning in Peruvian Schools
2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, Michigan State University, Department of Economics (2018) View citations (2)
- From Loans to Labor: Access to Credit, Entrepreneurship, and Child Labor
Working Papers, Michigan State University, Department of Economics View citations (6)
- PERVERSE CONSEQUENCES OF WELL-INTENTIONED REGULATION: EVIDENCE FROM INDIA’S CHILD LABOR BAN
Discussion paper series, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2013) View citations (13)
- The Intergenerational Consequences of Tobacco Policy
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics
- The Intergenerational Consequences of Tobacco Policy: A Review of Policy's Influence on Maternal Smoking and Child Health
Southern Economic Journal, 2017, 84, (1), 229-274
- Discrimination Begins in the Womb: Evidence of Sex-Selective Prenatal Investments
Journal of Human Resources, 2013, 48, (1), 71-113 View citations (42)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.