Details about Eddery Lam
Access statistics for papers by Eddery Lam.
Last updated 2019-06-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Identifying macro-determinants of remittance flows to a developing country: The case of Uganda
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2019, 28, (4), 429-451 View citations (2)
- The impact of changes in monetary aggregates on exchange rate volatility in a developing country: Do structural breaks matter?
Economics Letters, 2017, 155, (C), 111-115 View citations (2)
- The Economics of Inter-City Competition in Financial and Distribution Markets
Journal of Economics and Management, 2016, 12, (1), 85-117
- Do exchange rates respond asymmetrically to shocks in the crude oil market?
Energy Economics, 2015, 49, (C), 227-238 View citations (53)
- Relationship between ethanol and gasoline: AIDS approach
Energy Economics, 2015, 50, (C), 63-69 View citations (3)
- Income Distribution and the Composition of Imports
The International Trade Journal, 2014, 28, (2), 121-139
- NBA ENDGAME: DO SALARIES MATTER?
Review of Economic and Business Studies, 2014, (14), 51-62
- Price discovery for cross-listed firms with foreign IPOs
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2014, 31, (C), 80-87 View citations (4)
- Going public abroad: the dynamics of return spillovers in an atypical international cross listing case
Applied Financial Economics, 2012, 22, (24), 2035-2046
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.