Details about Marco Le Moglie
Access statistics for papers by Marco Le Moglie.
Last updated 2020-07-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Epidemics and Trust: The Case of the Spanish Flu
Working Papers, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University View citations (16)
- Pains, Guns and Moves: The Effect of the US Opioid Epidemic on Mexican Migration
BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy
- Do Rich Parents Enjoy Children Less?
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP)
Also in Working Papers - Economics, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa (2017)
Working Papers, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi (2017)
- Electoral Cycle Bias in the Media Coverage of Corruption News
DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE) View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2019)
- Never Forget the First Time: The Persistent Effects of Corruption and the Rise of Populism in Italy
BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy View citations (3)
- Is It just a matter of personality? On the role of life satisfaction in childbearing behavior
Working Papers - Economics, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa
- Does income moderate the satisfaction of becoming a parent? In Germany it does and depends on education
Journal of Population Economics, 2019, 32, (3), 915-952 View citations (2)
- Electoral cycle bias in the media coverage of corruption news
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2019, 163, (C), 140-157 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Is it just a matter of personality? On the role of subjective well-being in childbearing behavior
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2015, 117, (C), 453-475 View citations (32)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.