Details about Howard D. Leathers
Access statistics for papers by Howard D. Leathers.
Last updated 2015-10-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An Evaluation of Product Price Measures for Use in Federal Milk Order Pricing
Economic Reports, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics
- A PRIMER ON NUTRITION POLICY IN THE UNITED STATES
Staff Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics View citations (1)
- Orderly Marketing in Agriculture Revisited
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2007, 36, (2), 12
- Are Cooperatives Efficient When Membership is Voluntary?
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2006, 31, (3), 10 View citations (1)
- Trust in Lending: Social Capital and Joint Liability Seed Loans in Southern Zambia
World Development, 2006, 34, (10), 1788-1807 View citations (22)
- Agricultural Export Subsidies as a Tool of Trade Strategy: Before and after the Federal Agricultural Improvement and Reform Act of 1996
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2001, 83, (1), 209-221 View citations (5)
- What is Farming? Information, Contracts, and the Organization of Agricultural Production: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1999, 81, (3), 621-623 View citations (1)
- Maize of the Ancestors and Modern Varieties: The Microeconomics of High-Yielding Variety Adoption in Malawi
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 1995, 43, (2), 351-68 View citations (32)
- Land Allocation in HYV Adoption Models: An Investigation of Alternative Explanations
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1994, 76, (3), 535-546 View citations (41)
- Inflation, Taxes, and the Value of Agricultural Assets
Land Economics, 1993, 69, (4), 389-403
- Allocable fixed inputs as a cause of joint production: an empirical investigation
Agricultural Economics, 1992, 7, (2), 109-124 View citations (4)
- The Market for Land and the Impact of Farm Programs on Farm Numbers
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1992, 74, (2), 291-298 View citations (24)
- A Bayesian Approach to Explaining Sequential Adoption of Components of a Technological Package
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1991, 73, (3), 734-742 View citations (26)
- Allocable Fixed Inputs as a Cause of Joint Production: A Cost Function Approach
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1991, 73, (4), 1083-1090 View citations (10)
- Interactions between Agricultural and Resource Policy: The Importance of Attitudes toward Risk
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1991, 73, (3), 757-764 View citations (43)
- Effect of Federal Credit Programs on Farm Output: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1990, 72, (3), 782-783 View citations (1)
- Competitive Industry Equilibrium under Uncertainty and Free Entry
Economic Inquiry, 1988, 26, (2), 331-44 View citations (7)
- Farm Debt, Default, and Foreclosure: An Economic Rationale for Policy Action
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1986, 68, (4), 828-837 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.