Details about James A. Lennox
Access statistics for papers by James A. Lennox.
Last updated 2020-10-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- More working from home will change the shape and size of cities
Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre View citations (1)
- Capital-embodied Technologies in CGE Models
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei
Also in Climate Change and Sustainable Development, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) (2015)
- Directed Technical Change With Capital-Embodied Technologies: Implications For Climate Policy
Climate Change and Sustainable Development, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (2014) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Energy Economics (2017)
- Regional, sectoral and temporal differences in carbon leakage
2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society View citations (1)
- What is the impact of reduced-impact logging (RIL) policy on the Berau Economy?
2013 Conference, August 28-30, 2013, Christchurch, New Zealand, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Constructing a regional Social Accounting Matrix using non survey method for CGE Modeling
2012 Conference, August 31, 2012, Nelson, New Zealand, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Modelling Forestry in Dynamic General Equilibrium
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
Also in 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society (2011)
- Modelling economic impacts of water storage in North Canterbury
2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Price effects of an emissions trading scheme in New Zealand
107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (3)
- Directed technical change with capital-embodied technologies: Implications for climate policy
Energy Economics, 2017, 67, (C), 400-409
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Impacts of High Oil Prices on Tourism in New Zealand
Tourism Economics, 2012, 18, (4), 781-800 View citations (5)
- Implications of a long-term increase in oil prices for tourism
Tourism Management, 2012, 33, (1), 133-142 View citations (23)
- CONSTRUCTING AN ENVIRONMENTALLY-EXTENDED MULTI-REGIONAL INPUT-OUTPUT TABLE USING THE GTAP DATABASE
Economic Systems Research, 2011, 23, (2), 131-152 View citations (70)
- Structuring stakeholder participation in New Zealand's water resource governance
Ecological Economics, 2011, 70, (7), 1381-1394 View citations (13)
- Output-based allocations and revenue recycling: Implications for the New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme
Energy Policy, 2010, 38, (12), 7861-7872 View citations (18)
- APPROXIMATION AND REGIONAL AGGREGATION IN MULTI-REGIONAL INPUT-OUTPUT ANALYSIS FOR NATIONAL CARBON FOOTPRINT ACCOUNTING
Economic Systems Research, 2009, 21, (3), 311-335 View citations (65)
- Modeling Basic Industries in the Australian Stocks and Flows Framework
Journal of Industrial Ecology, 2004, 8, (4), 101-120 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.