Details about Lingfang Ivy Li
Access statistics for papers by Lingfang Ivy Li.
Last updated 2022-05-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Buying Reputation as a Signal of Quality: Evidence from an Online Marketplace
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (23)
See also Journal Article in RAND Journal of Economics (2020)
- A dollar for your thoughts: Feedback-conditional rebates on eBay
Natural Field Experiments, The Field Experiments Website View citations (29)
Also in Working Papers, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics (2012) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Management Science (2015)
- Money Talks? An Experimental Study of Rebate in Reputation System Design
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (10)
- Decision Making Using Rating Systems: When Scale Meets Binary
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- What is the Cost of Venting? Evidence from eBay
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Economics Letters (2010)
- Buying reputation as a signal of quality: Evidence from an online marketplace
RAND Journal of Economics, 2020, 51, (4), 965-988 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Prosocial Compliance in P2P Lending: A Natural Field Experiment
Management Science, 2020, 66, (1), 315-333 View citations (8)
- A Dollar for Your Thoughts: Feedback-Conditional Rebates on eBay
Management Science, 2015, 61, (9), 2052-2063 View citations (29)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Money Talks: Rebate Mechanisms in Reputation System Design
Management Science, 2014, 60, (8), 2054-2072 View citations (26)
- Reputation, Trust, and Rebates: How Online Auction Markets Can Improve Their Feedback Mechanisms
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 2010, 19, (2), 303-331 View citations (13)
- What is the cost of venting? Evidence from eBay
Economics Letters, 2010, 108, (2), 215-218 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Sen’s theorem: geometric proof, new interpretations
Social Choice and Welfare, 2008, 31, (3), 393-413 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.