Details about Richard C. Lindrooth
Access statistics for papers by Richard C. Lindrooth.
Last updated 2019-05-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The impact of NFL kickoff rule changes on player injuries: Forgoing excitement to reduce injuries?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Management practices and the quality of care in cardiac units
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library View citations (12)
- Do Hospitals Cross Subsidize?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Health Economics (2014)
- Exit from the Hospital Industry
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Economic Inquiry (2007)
- Dirichlet-Multinomial Regression
Econometrics, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- Value of public health funding in preventing hospital bloodstream infections in the United States
American Journal of Public Health, 2017, 107, (11), 1764-1769
- Modern Management Practices and Hospital Admissions
Health Economics, 2016, 25, (4), 470-485 View citations (7)
- Do hospitals cross-subsidize?
Journal of Health Economics, 2014, 37, (C), 198-218 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Hospital closure and economic efficiency
Journal of Health Economics, 2010, 29, (1), 87-109 View citations (25)
- Hospital financial condition and the quality of patient care
Health Economics, 2008, 17, (8), 977-995 View citations (11)
- Is the impact of managed care on hospital prices decreasing?
Journal of Health Economics, 2008, 27, (2), 362-376 View citations (11)
- Controlling for overdispersion in grouped conditional logit models: A computationally simple application of Dirichlet-multinomial regression
Econometrics Journal, 2007, 10, (2), 439-452 View citations (17)
- Do religious nonprofit and for-profit organizations respond differently to financial incentives? The hospice industry
Journal of Health Economics, 2007, 26, (2), 342-357 View citations (15)
- EXIT FROM THE HOSPITAL INDUSTRY
Economic Inquiry, 2007, 45, (1), 71-81 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- The Effect of Reimbursement on the Intensity of Hospital Services
Southern Economic Journal, 2007, 73, (3), 575–587 View citations (6)
- The effect of distance to provider on employee response to changes in mental health benefits
Health Economics, 2006, 15, (10), 1133-1141 View citations (1)
- Hospital consolidation and costs: another look at the evidence
Journal of Health Economics, 2003, 22, (6), 983-997 View citations (49)
- How measures of perception from survey data lead to inconsistent regression results: evidence from adolescent and peer substance use
Health Economics, 2003, 12, (2), 139-148 View citations (14)
- The effect of urban hospital closure on markets
Journal of Health Economics, 2003, 22, (5), 691-712 View citations (23)
- Does prospective payment reduce inpatient length of stay?
Health Economics, 2002, 11, (5), 377-387 View citations (17)
- Provider Selection, Bargaining, and Utilization Management in Managed Care
Economic Inquiry, 2002, 40, (3), 348-365 View citations (3)
- Applying Industrial Ecology to Industrial Parks: An Economic and Environmental Analysis
Economic Development Quarterly, 1998, 12, (3), 218-237 View citations (1)
- Controlling for the endogeneity of peer substance use on adolescent alcohol and tobacco use
Health Economics, 1998, 7, (5), 439-453 View citations (67)
- Exit from the Meatpacking Industry: A Microdata Analysis
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1998, 80, (1), 96-106 View citations (15)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.