Details about Gareth David Liu-Evans
Access statistics for papers by Gareth David Liu-Evans.
Last updated 2020-03-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Robustness of the Higher-Order 2SLS and General k-Class Bias Approximations to Non-Normal Disturbances
Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section View citations (2)
- Informality and bank stability
Economics Letters, 2019, 182, (C), 122-125 View citations (1)
- On the use of higher order bias approximations for 2SLS and k-class estimators with non-normal disturbances and many instruments
Econometrics and Statistics, 2018, 6, (C), 90-105
- Approximating and reducing bias in 2SLS estimation of dynamic simultaneous equation models
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 2016, 100, (C), 734-762 View citations (3)
- Bootstrap, Jackknife and COLS: Bias and Mean Squared Error in Estimation of Autoregressive Models
Journal of Time Series Econometrics, 2012, 4, (2), 1-35 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.