Details about Molly Lipscomb
Access statistics for papers by Molly Lipscomb.
Last updated 2018-07-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How Important are Indivisible Investments for Development? Experimental Evidence from Uganda
2018 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- Services reform and manufacturing performance: evidence from India
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (37)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2010) View citations (22)
See also Journal Article in Economic Journal (2016)
- Development Effects of Electrification: Evidence from the Geologic Placement of Hydropower Plants in Brazil*
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (19)
Also in Research Department working papers, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica (2011) View citations (3)
- Inter-jurisdictional coordination in the management of natural resources: evidence from water basin committees in Brazil
Research Department working papers, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica View citations (1)
- Decentralization and Pollution Spillovers: Evidence from the Re-drawing of County Borders in Brazil*
Review of Economic Studies, 2017, 84, (1), 464-502 View citations (6)
- Services Reform and Manufacturing Performance: Evidence from India
Economic Journal, 2016, 126, (590), 1-39 View citations (27)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- The Aggregate Impact of Household Saving and Borrowing Constraints: Designing a Field Experiment in Uganda
American Economic Review, 2014, 104, (5), 171-76 View citations (7)
- Development Effects of Electrification: Evidence from the Topographic Placement of Hydropower Plants in Brazil
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, 2013, 5, (2), 200-231 View citations (78)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.