Details about Rui Li
Access statistics for papers by Rui Li.
Last updated 2021-02-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Nonparametric identification and estimation of dynamic treatment effects for survival data in a regression discontinuity design
Economics Letters, 2019, 184, (C)
- The land rental of Chinese rural households and its welfare effects
China Economic Review, 2019, 54, (C), 204-217 View citations (1)
- Efficient semiparametric estimation for Gini inequality treatment effects
Economics Letters, 2017, 154, (C), 96-100 View citations (1)
- Study on the survival of China agri-food export trade relationships
China Agricultural Economic Review, 2014, 6, (1), 139-157 View citations (2)
- Smoothed empirical likelihood analysis of partially linear quantile regression models with missing response variables
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, 2013, 97, (4), 317-347 View citations (6)
- The credit rationing of Chinese rural households and its welfare loss: An investigation based on panel data
China Economic Review, 2013, 26, (C), 17-27 View citations (11)
- A dual measure of correlation between the Solow residual and output growth
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2012, 37, (1), 17-25 View citations (1)
- Testing for structural breaks in panel varying coefficient models: with an application to OECD health expenditure
Empirical Economics, 2011, 40, (1), 95-118 View citations (14)
- Econometric analysis of credit constraints of chinese rural households and welfare loss
Applied Economics, 2010, 42, (13), 1615-1625 View citations (9)
- K-nearest-neighbour non-parametric estimation of regression functions in the presence of irrelevant variables
Econometrics Journal, 2008, 11, (2), 396-408
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.