Details about Mark C. Long
Access statistics for papers by Mark C. Long.
Last updated 2020-02-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- Linking Administrative Data to Understand Effects of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage Ordinance
OSF Preprints, Center for Open Science
- Minimum Wage Increases and Individual Employment Trajectories
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
- Minimum Wage Increases, Wages, and Low-Wage Employment: Evidence from Seattle
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (29)
- Jockeying for Position: Strategic High School Choice Under Texas' Top Ten Percent Plan
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Public Economics (2013)
- Altruism by age and social proximity
PLOS ONE, 2017, 12, (8), 1-24
- Do completed college majors respond to changes in wages?
Economics of Education Review, 2015, 49, (C), 1-14 View citations (25)
- Is There a “Workable” Race‐Neutral Alternative to Affirmative Action in College Admissions?
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2015, 34, (1), 162-183
- Jockeying for position: Strategic high school choice under Texas' top ten percent plan
Journal of Public Economics, 2013, 97, (C), 32-48 View citations (17)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Affirmative Action at Nearby Colleges: Temporal and Regional Changes
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2010, 10, (1), 1-31 View citations (2)
- Changes in the returns to education and college quality
Economics of Education Review, 2010, 29, (3), 338-347 View citations (37)
- Explaining Gaps in Readiness for College-Level Math: The Role of High School Courses
Education Finance and Policy, 2009, 4, (1), 1-33 View citations (8)
- Explaining race, poverty, and gender disparities in advanced course-taking
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2009, 28, (4), 555-576 View citations (4)
- College quality and early adult outcomes
Economics of Education Review, 2008, 27, (5), 588-602 View citations (66)
- Explanations for Persistent Nursing Shortages
Forum for Health Economics & Policy, 2008, 11, (2), 1-37
- College applications and the effect of affirmative action
Journal of Econometrics, 2004, 121, (1-2), 319-342 View citations (27)
- Race and College Admissions: An Alternative to Affirmative Action?
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2004, 86, (4), 1020-1033 View citations (36)
- The impact of asset-tested college financial aid on household savings
Journal of Public Economics, 2004, 88, (1-2), 63-88 View citations (3)
- NEXT: Stata module to perform regression discontinuity
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.