Details about Jens Friis Lund
Access statistics for papers by Jens Friis Lund.
Last updated 2016-11-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Promising Change, Delivering Continuity: REDD+ as Conservation Fad
World Development, 2017, 89, (C), 124-139 View citations (25)
- Unpacking the impacts of ‘participatory’ forestry policies: Evidence from Kenya
Forest Policy and Economics, 2016, 69, (C), 45-52 View citations (2)
- Paradoxes of participation: The logic of professionalization in participatory forestry
Forest Policy and Economics, 2015, 60, (C), 1-6 View citations (23)
- The politics of expertise in participatory forestry: a case from Tanzania
Forest Policy and Economics, 2015, 60, (C), 27-34 View citations (20)
- The use and usefulness of inventory-based management planning to forest management: Evidence from community forestry in Nepal
Forest Policy and Economics, 2015, 60, (C), 35-49 View citations (6)
- Tenure and Forest Income: Observations from a Global Study on Forests and Poverty
World Development, 2014, 64, (S1), S43-S55 View citations (17)
- WHAT ROLE FOR GOVERNMENT? THE PROMOTION OF CIVIL SOCIETY THROUGH FORESTRY‐RELATED CLIMATE CHANGE INTERVENTIONS IN POST‐CONFLICT NEPAL
Public Administration & Development, 2014, 34, (5), 406-421 View citations (2)
- Who benefits from taxation of forest products in Nepal's community forests?
Forest Policy and Economics, 2014, 38, (C), 119-125 View citations (8)
- Revisiting the Issue of Elite Capture of Participatory Initiatives
World Development, 2013, 46, (C), 104-112 View citations (42)
- Factors affecting certification uptake — Perspectives from the timber industry in Ghana
Forest Policy and Economics, 2012, 25, (C), 83-92 View citations (15)
- The public finance potential of community forestry in Nepal
Ecological Economics, 2012, 73, (C), 113-121 View citations (12)
- The political economy of timber taxation: The case of Ghana
Forest Policy and Economics, 2011, 13, (8), 630-641 View citations (6)
- Are We Getting There? Evidence of Decentralized Forest Management from the Tanzanian Miombo Woodlands
World Development, 2008, 36, (12), 2780-2800 View citations (32)
- Targeting the poor: Taxation of marketed forest products in developing countries
Journal of Forest Economics, 2008, 14, (3), 197-224 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.