Details about Fangwen Lu
Access statistics for papers by Fangwen Lu.
Last updated 2016-10-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Superstitions, Street Traffic, and Subjective Well-Being
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Public Economics (2016)
- General and specific information in deterring traffic violations: Evidence from a randomized experiment
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2016, 123, (C), 97-107 View citations (8)
- Superstitions, street traffic, and subjective well-being
Journal of Public Economics, 2016, 142, (C), 1-10 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Peer Effects in Microenvironments: The Benefits of Homogeneous Classroom Groups
Journal of Labor Economics, 2015, 33, (1), 91 - 122 View citations (14)
- Insurance coverage and agency problems in doctor prescriptions: Evidence from a field experiment in China
Journal of Development Economics, 2014, 106, (C), 156-167 View citations (17)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.