Details about Alexander Ludwig
Access statistics for papers by Alexander Ludwig.
Last updated 2017-03-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Sovereign risk contagion in the Eurozone: A time-varying coefficient approach
Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics View citations (1)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2013) View citations (2)
- On the usability of the fluctuation test statistic to identify multiple cointegration break points
Journal of Applied Statistics, 2016, 43, (9), 1604-1624
- Short- and long-run rolling causality techniques and optimal window-wise lag selection: an application to the export-led growth hypothesis
Journal of Applied Statistics, 2015, 42, (3), 662-675 View citations (1)
- A two-step approach to examine the dynamics of market convergence
Applied Economics Letters, 2014, 21, (4), 284-288 View citations (1)
- A unified approach to investigate pure and wake-up-call contagion: Evidence from the Eurozone's first financial crisis
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2014, 48, (PA), 125-146 View citations (30)
- Banking sector fragility linkages in the euro area: Evidence for crisis years 2007–2010
Economics Letters, 2014, 125, (3), 451-454 View citations (4)
- Credit risk-free sovereign bonds under Solvency II: a cointegration analysis with consistently estimated structural breaks
Applied Financial Economics, 2014, 24, (12), 811-823 View citations (4)
- The export-led growth hypothesis for India: examining causality by a new approach in the time-frequency domain
Applied Economics Letters, 2014, 21, (18), 1297-1301 View citations (1)
- What results can we expect from rolling trace tests? A discussion based on the issue of stock market integration
Economics Bulletin, 2014, 34, (1), 16-24
- Testing the null of cointegration with a structural break: optimal kernel and bandwidth selection
Economics Bulletin, 2013, 33, (4), 2828-2839 View citations (2)
- A simple macro model of Original Sin based on optimal price setting under incomplete information
International Economics and Economic Policy, 2009, 6, (4), 345-359
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.