Details about Radhika Lunawat
Access statistics for papers by Radhika Lunawat.
Last updated 2021-11-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Financial Reporting and Moral Sentiments
Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute
See also Journal Article in Journal of Accounting and Economics (2021)
- Decision Making and Trade without Probabilities
CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Economic Theory (2011)
- Financial reporting and moral sentiments
Journal of Accounting and Economics, 2021, 72, (1)
See also Working Paper (2020)
- Learning from trading activity in laboratory security markets with higher-order uncertainty
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2021, 90, (C)
- Reputation effects of information sharing
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2016, 131, (PA), 75-91 View citations (6)
- An experimental investigation of reputation effects of disclosure in an investment/trust game
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2013, 94, (C), 130-144 View citations (14)
- The Role of Information in Building Reputation in an Investment/Trust Game
European Accounting Review, 2012, 22, (3), 513-532 View citations (3)
- Decision making and trade without probabilities
Economic Theory, 2011, 48, (2), 275-288 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- The Impact of Financial Histories on Individuals and Societies: A Replication of and Extension of Berg et al. (1995)
A chapter in Replication in Experimental Economics, 2015, vol. 18, pp 95-135
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.