Details about Jacopo Mazza
Access statistics for papers by Jacopo Mazza.
Last updated 2020-05-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Caught in the cycle: Economic conditions at enrollment and labor market outcomes of college graduates
CLEF Working Paper Series, Canadian Labour Economics Forum (CLEF), University of Waterloo
Also in CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague (2018)
Working Paper series, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis (2018)
- Immigrant Key Workers: Their Contribution to Europe's COVID-19 Response
IZA Policy Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Does Risk Matter? A Semi-parametric Model for Educational Choices in the Presence of Uncertainty
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester View citations (2)
- Do They Understand the Benefits from Education? Evidence on Dutch High School Students’ Earnings Expectations
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (2)
- Unobserved Heterogeneity and Risk in Wage Variance: Does Schooling Provide Earnings Insurance?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (3)
Also in Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute (2011)
- Unobserved heterogeneity and risk in wage variance: Does more schooling reduce earnings risk?
Labour Economics, 2013, 24, (C), 323-338 View citations (5)