Details about Jacopo Mazza
Access statistics for papers by Jacopo Mazza.
Last updated 2020-07-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Caught in the cycle: Economic conditions at enrollment and labor market outcomes of college graduates
CLEF Working Paper Series, Canadian Labour Economics Forum (CLEF), University of Waterloo
Also in Working Paper series, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis (2018)
CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague (2018)
- Educational Choice, Initial Wage and Wage Growth
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute
- Immigrant Key Workers: Their Contribution to Europe's COVID-19 Response
IZA Policy Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Does Risk Matter? A Semi-parametric Model for Educational Choices in the Presence of Uncertainty
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester View citations (2)
- Do They Understand the Benefits from Education? Evidence on Dutch High School Students’ Earnings Expectations
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (2)
- Unobserved Heterogeneity and Risk in Wage Variance: Does Schooling Provide Earnings Insurance?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (3)
Also in Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute (2011)
- Unobserved heterogeneity and risk in wage variance: Does more schooling reduce earnings risk?
Labour Economics, 2013, 24, (C), 323-338 View citations (6)