Details about Xavier Mateos-Planas
Access statistics for papers by Xavier Mateos-Planas.
Last updated 2012-10-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Partial Default
Staff Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2019) View citations (10)
- Tax Evasion as Contingent Debt
Discussion Papers, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM)
- Consumer default with complete markets
2011 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (5)
- Credit Lines
2011 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (7)
Also in 2009 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics (2009) View citations (1)
- Wage Inequality and Unemployment with Overeducation
Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics View citations (2)
Also in Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra (2006) View citations (2)
- Are Changes in Education Important for the Wage Premium and Unemployment?
Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
Also in Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra (2003)
- Demographics and the Politics of Capital Taxation in a Life-Cycle Economy
American Economic Review, 2010, 100, (1), 337-63 View citations (15)
- A quantitative theory of social security without commitment
Journal of Public Economics, 2008, 92, (3-4), 652-671 View citations (6)
- SKILL BIAS AND EMPLOYMENT FRICTIONS IN THE U.S. LABOR MARKET 1970-1990 *
International Economic Review, 2006, 47, (1), 129-160 View citations (5)
- Welfare implications of endogenous credit limits with bankruptcy
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2006, 30, (11), 2081-2115 View citations (24)
- Creative Destruction and Policy in a Model of Endogenous Growth
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2004, 4, (1), 1-35
- Technology adoption with finite horizons
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2004, 28, (11), 2129-2154 View citations (2)
- Longer lives, fertility, and accumulation
Economics Letters, 2003, 80, (2), 175-180
- The Demographic Transition in Europe: A Neoclassical Dynastic Approach
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2002, 5, (3), 646-680 View citations (17)
- Schooling and Distortions in a Vintage Capital Model
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2001, 4, (1), 127-158 View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.