Details about Jeremy R. Magruder
Access statistics for papers by Jeremy R. Magruder.
Last updated 2020-08-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Factor Market Failures and the Adoption of Irrigation in Rwanda
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Also in Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank (2019) View citations (3)
- Can Network Theory-based Targeting Increase Technology Adoption?
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University View citations (19)
Also in Papers, arXiv.org (2018) View citations (34)
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2018) View citations (52)
Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University (2018) View citations (18)
- Split-Sample Strategies for Avoiding False Discoveries
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (4)
- An Assessment of Experimental Evidence on Agricultural Technology Adoption in Developing Countries
Annual Review of Resource Economics, 2018, 10, (1), 299-316 View citations (11)
- Do Job Networks Disadvantage Women? Evidence from a Recruitment Experiment in Malawi
Journal of Labor Economics, 2018, 36, (1), 121 - 157 View citations (31)
- Labour Market Responses To Immigration: Evidence From Internal Migration Driven By Weather Shocks
Economic Journal, 2018, 128, (613), 2032-2065 View citations (5)
- Minding small change among small firms in Kenya
Journal of Development Economics, 2014, 108, (C), 69-86 View citations (14)
- Can minimum wages cause a big push? Evidence from Indonesia
Journal of Development Economics, 2013, 100, (1), 48-62 View citations (34)
- High Unemployment Yet Few Small Firms: The Role of Centralized Bargaining in South Africa
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, 2012, 4, (3), 138-66 View citations (53)
- Learning from the Crowd: Regression Discontinuity Estimates of the Effects of an Online Review Database
Economic Journal, 2012, 122, (563), 957-989 View citations (88)
- Who Gets the Job Referral? Evidence from a Social Networks Experiment
American Economic Review, 2012, 102, (7), 3574-93 View citations (119)
- Marital Shopping and Epidemic AIDS
Demography, 2011, 48, (4), 1401-1428 View citations (22)
- Intergenerational Networks, Unemployment, and Persistent Inequality in South Africa
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, 2010, 2, (1), 62-85 View citations (53)
- EXPLORING ATTRITION BIAS: THE CASE OF THE KHAYELITSHA PANEL STUDY (2000‐2004)
South African Journal of Economics, 2006, 74, (4), 769-781 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.