Details about Valeriy Marakulin
Access statistics for papers by Valeriy Marakulin.
Last updated 2019-08-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Differential Information Economies: Contract based approach
EERC Working Paper Series, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS
- On convergence of contractual trajectories in pure exchange economies
EERC Working Paper Series, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS View citations (2)
- Contracts and domination in incomplete markets
EERC Working Paper Series, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS View citations (4)
- Generalized equilibrium in an economy without the survival assumption
Econometric Institute Research Papers, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute
- Equilibria Without the Survival Assumption: A Non-Standard Analysis Approach
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research
- Production Equilibria in Vector Lattices
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers, Econometric Society View citations (6)
- Production equilibria in vector lattices: a general approach
Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1)
- Production equilibria in vector lattices with unordered preferences: an approach using finite-dimensional approximations
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange), CEPREMAP
- On the Existence of Spatial Equilibrium and Generalized Fixed Point Theorems
Journal of the New Economic Association, 2019, 42, (2), 12-34
- Contracts and domination in incomplete markets: what is a true core?
Economic Theory Bulletin, 2017, 5, (1), 81-108
- On the Edgeworth conjecture for production economies with public goods: A contract-based approach
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2013, 49, (3), 189-200 View citations (3)
- Contracts and Domination in Competitive Economies
Journal of the New Economic Association, 2011, (9), 10-32 View citations (2)
- Economies with Asymmetrically Informed Agents: the Concept of Limit Information
Journal of the New Economic Association, 2009, (1-2), 62-85
- Equilibria without the survival assumption
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2006, 42, (2), 198-215
- Equilibria in infinite dimensional commodity spaces revisited
Economic Theory, 2001, 18, (3), 621-633 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.