Details about Rikiya Matsukura
Access statistics for papers by Rikiya Matsukura.
Last updated 2021-09-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Is low fertility really a problem? Population aging, dependency, and consumption
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL View citations (18)
Also in PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint), HAL (2014) View citations (8)
Post-Print, HAL (2014) View citations (8)
- Retirement Transitions In Japan
Discussion Papers, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research
- To give or not to give: bequest estimate and wealth impact based on a CGE model with realistic demography in Japan
MPIDR Working Papers, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany View citations (4)
- Untapped work capacity among old persons and their potential contributions to the “silver dividend” in Japan
The Journal of the Economics of Ageing, 2018, 12, (C), 236-249 View citations (2)
- Japan’s pension reform, labor market responses, and savings
The Journal of the Economics of Ageing, 2016, 8, (C), 67-75 View citations (1)
- Erratum to: Multidimensional Life Table Estimation of the Total Fertility Rate and Its Components
Demography, 2013, 50, (4), 1397-1397 View citations (1)
- Low fertility, human capital, and economic growth
Demographic Research, 2013, 29, (32), 865-884 View citations (5)
- Multidimensional Life Table Estimation of the Total Fertility Rate and Its Components
Demography, 2013, 50, (4), 1387-1395 View citations (1)
- Multivariate analysis of parity progression—based measures of the total fertility rate and its components
Demography, 2010, 47, (1), 97-124 View citations (9)
- Population Decline, Labor Force Stability, and the Future of the Japanese Economy
European Journal of Population, 2010, 26, (2), 207-227 View citations (4)
- Analysis of Employment Patterns and the Changing Demographic Structure of Japan
Japanese Economy, 2007, 34, (1), 82-153 View citations (10)
- Late Marriage and Less Marriage in Japan
Population and Development Review, 2001, 27, (1), 65-102 View citations (19)
- Population aging, economic growth, and intergenerational transfers in Japan: how dire are the prospects?
Chapter 8 in Aging, Economic Growth, and Old-Age Security in Asia, 2012, pp 231-276 View citations (4)
- Asset-based flows from a generational perspective
Chapter 9 in Population Aging and the Generational Economy, 2011 View citations (2)
- The elderly as latent assets in aging Japan
Chapter 27 in Population Aging and the Generational Economy, 2011 View citations (2)
- Japan's Unprecedented Aging and Changing Intergenerational Transfers
A chapter in The Economic Consequences of Demographic Change in East Asia, 2010, pp 131-160 View citations (5)
- Population Aging and Health Care Spending in Japan: Public- and Private-sector Responses
Chapter 8 in Population Aging, Intergenerational Transfers and the Macroeconomy, 2007 View citations (3)
- Population Aging, Changing Retirement Policies and Lifetime Earnings Profiles in Japan
Chapter 2 in Population Aging, Intergenerational Transfers and the Macroeconomy, 2007 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.