Details about Adalbert Mayer
Access statistics for papers by Adalbert Mayer.
Last updated 2016-08-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Tracing the Effects of Guaranteed Admission through the College Process: Evidence from a Policy Discontinuity in the Texas 10% Plan
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
See also Journal Article in Contemporary Economic Policy (2014)
- Wage Bargaining with Direct Competition and Heterogeneous Access to Vacancies
University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK.
- A Simple Test of Private Information in the Insurance Markets with Heterogeneous Insurance Demand
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in Economics Letters (2015)
- Education, Self-Selection and Intergenerational Transmission of Abilities
2004 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Human Capital (2008)
- A simple test for private information in insurance markets with heterogeneous insurance demand
Economics Letters, 2015, 136, (C), 197-200 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Connecting Supply and Demand-An Interactive Visualization
The Journal of Economic Education, 2015, 46, (4), 442-442
- TRACING THE EFFECTS OF GUARANTEED ADMISSION THROUGH THE COLLEGE PROCESS: EVIDENCE FROM A POLICY DISCONTINUITY IN THE TEXAS 10% PLAN
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2014, 32, (1), 169-186 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- The structure of social networks and labour market success
Applied Economics Letters, 2012, 19, (13), 1271-1274 View citations (1)
- Do more diverse environments increase the diversity of subsequent interaction? Evidence from random dorm assignment
Economics Letters, 2011, 110, (2), 110-112 View citations (19)
- Quantifying the effects of job matching through social networks
Journal of Applied Economics, 2011, 14, 35-59 View citations (2)
- The evolution of wages over the lifecycle: insights from intergenerational connections
Applied Economics, 2010, 42, (22), 2817-2833
- Education, Self-Selection, and Intergenerational Transmission of Abilities
Journal of Human Capital, 2008, 2, (1), 106-128 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- The old boy (and girl) network: Social network formation on university campuses
Journal of Public Economics, 2008, 92, (1-2), 329-347 View citations (91)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.