Details about Patrick A. McLaughlin
Access statistics for papers by Patrick A. McLaughlin.
Last updated 2016-08-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- The Cumulative Cost of Regulations
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2020, 38, 1-21 View citations (2)
- The Effect on Lawyers Income of Gender Information Contained in First Names
Review of Law & Economics, 2016, 12, (1), 57-76
- The Regulatory Determinants of Railroad Safety
Review of Industrial Organization, 2016, 49, (2), 371-398 View citations (2)
- A hidden cost of war: the impact of mobilizing reserve troops on emergency response times
Public Choice, 2014, 161, (3), 289-303 View citations (1)
- Regulators and Redskins
Public Choice, 2012, 153, (1), 191-204 View citations (5)
- Something in the Water? Testing for Groundwater Quality Information in the Housing Market
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2011, 36, (2), 20 View citations (2)
- The consequences of midnight regulations and other surges in regulatory activity
Public Choice, 2011, 147, (3), 395-412 View citations (3)
- Do Masculine Names Help Female Lawyers Become Judges? Evidence from South Carolina
American Law and Economics Review, 2009, 11, (1), 112-133 View citations (1)
- Do Economic Integration Agreements Actually Work? Issues in Understanding the Causes and Consequences of the Growth of Regionalism
The World Economy, 2008, 31, (4), 461-497 View citations (66)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.