Details about Linden McBride
Access statistics for papers by Linden McBride.
Last updated 2020-11-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Working Paper 311 - Risk, Returns, and Welfare
Working Paper Series, African Development Bank
- Propensity Scores and Causal Inference Using Machine Learning Methods
2017 Stata Conference, Stata Users Group View citations (1)
- Perceived, measured, and estimated soil fertility in east Africa: Implications for farmers and researchers
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- Retooling poverty targeting using out-of-sample validation and machine learning
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in World Bank Economic Review (2018)
- Well-being dynamics and poverty traps
GRI Working Papers, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment View citations (27)
See also Journal Article in Annual Review of Resource Economics (2016)
- Classification using Random Forests in Stata and R
2014 Stata Conference, Stata Users Group
- Exploring food commodity price risk preferences among Tanzanian households
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- The impacts of public investment in and for agriculture: Synthesis of the existing evidence
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (24)
Also in ESA Working Papers, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Agricultural Development Economics Division (ESA) (2012) View citations (17)
- Empirical assessment of subjective and objective soil fertility metrics in east Africa: Implications for researchers and policy makers
World Development, 2018, 105, (C), 367-382 View citations (6)
- Retooling Poverty Targeting Using Out-of-Sample Validation and Machine Learning
World Bank Economic Review, 2018, 32, (3), 531-550 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- A Comment on "The Welfare Impacts of Commodity Price Volatility: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2016, 98, (2), 670-675 View citations (3)
- Well-Being Dynamics and Poverty Traps
Annual Review of Resource Economics, 2016, 8, (1), 303-327 View citations (13)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Agricultural intensification in Ghana: Evaluating the optimist’s case for a Green Revolution
Food Policy, 2014, 48, (C), 153-167 View citations (20)
- Patterns in foodgrain consumption and calorie intake
Chapter 7 in Food and agriculture in Ethiopia: Progress and policy challenges, 2012 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.