Details about Christopher R. McIntosh
Access statistics for papers by Christopher R. McIntosh.
Last updated 2017-08-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Modeling US Farmer Soybean Seed Choice with Path Dependencies: Inevitable Patented Seed Market Dominance?
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, 2016, 14, (1), 69-79
- Anglers' responses to bait certification regulations: the case of virus-free bait demand
Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy, 2015, 4, (3), 223-237
- Paying for harbor maintenance in the US: Options for moving past the Harbor Maintenance Tax
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2015, 74, (C), 210-221 View citations (1)
- Preference reversals: experimental review and a new idea for using arbitrage within the double bound dichotomous choice elicitation method
Western Economics Forum, 2014, 13, (1), 11
- Necessary and sufficient conditions in merger control: the use of HHI and threshold value
Applied Economics, 2012, 44, (7), 867-878 View citations (2)
- A statistical approach to US harbor maintenance tax rates and replacement user fees
Maritime Economics & Logistics, 2010, 12, (3), 263-279 View citations (3)
- Invasive species and delaying the inevitable: Valuation evidence from a national survey
Ecological Economics, 2010, 69, (3), 632-640 View citations (8)
- Can tournaments induce rational play in the centipede game? Exploring dominance vs. strategic uncertainty
Economics Bulletin, 2009, 29, (3), 2018-2024 View citations (1)
- AJAE Appendix: Supply Response to Counter-cyclical Payments and Base Acre Updating under Uncertainty: An Experimental Study
American Journal of Agricultural Economics APPENDICES, 2007, 89, (4), 12 View citations (8)
- Invasive Species and Delaying the Inevitable: Results from a Pilot Valuation Experiment
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2007, 39, (s1), 83-95 View citations (5)
Also in Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2007, 39, (Special), 15 (2007) View citations (5)
- Supply Response to Countercyclical Payments and Base Acre Updating under Uncertainty: An Experimental Study
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2007, 89, (4), 1046-1057 View citations (23)
- Integration-Valuation Nexus in Invasive Species Policy
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2006, 35, (1), 10 View citations (1)
- Second-price auction tournament
Economics Letters, 2006, 92, (1), 99-107 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.