Details about Dr. BILAL MEHMOOD
Access statistics for papers by Dr. BILAL MEHMOOD.
Last updated 2015-07-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Reconsidering the Finance-Growth Nexus in Asian Countries: A Panel ARDL Approach
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), 2015, 3, (1), 1-5 View citations (2)
- Aviation Demand as Covariate of Economic Growth in Bangladesh: Cointegration Estimation and Causality Analysis
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), 2014, 2, (8), 301-307 View citations (3)
- Broadband-Growth Relationship in Asian Perspective: A Revisit Using System Generalized Method of Moments (GMM) and Panel Fully Modified Ordinary Least Squares (Pfmols)
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), 2014, 2, (6), 229-237
- English or German or Both: Recipes for Developing Countries
Public Finance Quarterly, 2014, 59, (3), 346-366 View citations (3)
- Is Solow’s Paradox Absent in World Leading Capital Markets? Econometric Evidence
Romanian Economic Journal, 2014, 17, (52), 45-62 View citations (2)
- Macro-Financial Covariates of Non-Performing Loans (NPLs) in Pakistani Commercial Banks: A Reexamination Using GMM Estimator
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), 2014, 2, (11), 443-448 View citations (4)
- Macroeconomic Covariates of Default Risk: Case of Pakistani Non-Financial Firms
Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, 2014, 17, (1), 15-26 View citations (2)
- Total Factor Productivity, Demographic Traits and ICT: Empirical Analysis for Asia
Informatica Economica, 2014, 18, (1), 8-16 View citations (4)
- Triangular Relationship between Energy Consumption, Price Index and National Income in Asian Countries: A Pooled Mean Group Approach in Presence of Structural Breaks
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2014, 4, (4), 610-620 View citations (5)
- WHAT CAUSES WHAT? AVIATION DEMAND AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN ROMANIA: COINTEGRATION ESTIMATION AND CAUSALITY ANALYSIS
Romanian Economic Business Review, 2014, 9, (1), 21-33 View citations (6)
- Does ICT Participate in Economic Convergence among Asian Countries: Evidence from Dynamic Panel Data Model
Informatica Economica, 2013, 17, (2), 7-16 View citations (5)
- Economic Convergence in Context of Knowledge Economies in Asia: Instrumental Variable Estimation
Oeconomics of Knowledge, 2013, 5, (1), 15-28 View citations (1)
- What Causes What? Panel Cointegration Approach on Investment in Telecommunication and Economic Growth: Case of Asian Countries
Romanian Economic Journal, 2013, 16, (47), 3-16 View citations (19)
- Corporate Governance Mechanism and Firm Performance as Determinants of CEO Compensation: A Panel Data Analysis of Pakistani Listed Companies
Journal of Global Economy, 2012, 8, (4), 307-314 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.