Details about Stefano Mengoli
Access statistics for papers by Stefano Mengoli.
Last updated 2022-08-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Geography of Investor Attention
CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy
Also in EIEF Working Papers Series, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF) (2021)
CFS Working Paper Series, Center for Financial Studies (CFS) (2021)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2021)
- Initial Public Offerings and the Firm Location
Working Papers, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia View citations (2)
- The decision to go public and the IPO underpricing with locally biased investors
The European Journal of Finance, 2021, 27, (15), 1489-1532
- Family firms, institutional development and earnings quality: does family status complement or substitute for weak institutions?
Journal of Management & Governance, 2020, 24, (1), 63-90 View citations (3)
- Andrea Carosi e Stefano Mengoli, IPO waves: time clusters or local clusters?
Banca Impresa Società, 2016, (1), 163-198
- Does the earnings quality matter? Evidence from a quasi-experimental setting
Finance Research Letters, 2016, 19, (C), 146-157
- Gains and losses of coral skeletal porosity changes with ocean acidification acclimation
Nature Communications, 2015, 6, (1), 1-7 View citations (1)
- Local IPOs, local delistings, and the firm location premium
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2015, 53, (C), 67-83 View citations (11)
- Tackling the "Galácticos" effect: team familiarity and the performance of star-studded projects
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2013, 22, (6), 1629-1662 View citations (9)
- Self‐Expropriation versus Self‐Interest in Dual‐Class Voting: The Pirelli Case Study
Financial Management, 2011, 40, (3), 677-699 View citations (2)
- Does the local home bias affect a firm's value? An empirical investigation based on Italian listed firms
Banca Impresa Società, 2010, (1), 145-174
- On the source of contrarian and momentum strategies in the Italian equity market
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2004, 13, (3), 301-331 View citations (16)
- Sub-Optimal Acquisition Decisions under a Majority Shareholder System
Journal of Management & Governance, 2004, 8, (4), 373-405 View citations (17)
- "Contrarian e momentum strategies" alla Borsa Valori di Milano
Banca Impresa Società, 2001, (3), 473-496
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.