Details about Brian J. Meehan
Access statistics for papers by Brian J. Meehan.
Last updated 2021-03-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Burglary reduction and improved police performance through private alarm response
International Review of Law and Economics, 2020, 63, (C)
- Reducing a Barrier to Entry: The 120/150 CPA Licensing Rule
Journal of Labor Research, 2020, 41, (4), 382-402
- The effects of growth in occupational licensing on intergenerational mobility
Economics Bulletin, 2019, 39, (2), 1516-1528
- A regional, market oriented governance for disaster management: A new planning approach
Evaluation and Program Planning, 2017, 64, (C), 57-68 View citations (1)
- Do Economies of Scale Exist in Private Protection? Evaluating Nozick's "Invisible Hand"
Journal of Private Enterprise, 2017, 32, (Summer 2017), 83-91 View citations (1)
- Does private security affect crime?: a test using state regulations as instruments
Applied Economics, 2017, 49, (48), 4911-4924 View citations (6)
- The impact of licensing requirements on industrial organization and labor: Evidence from the U.S. private security market
International Review of Law and Economics, 2015, 42, (C), 113-121 View citations (4)
- The occupations of regulators influence occupational regulation: evidence from the US private security industry
Public Choice, 2015, 162, (1), 97-117 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.