Details about Giuseppina Migliore
Access statistics for papers by Giuseppina Migliore.
Last updated 2019-01-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Beauty of the Commons? Consumers’ participation in Food Community Networks
2012 AAEA/EAAE Food Environment Symposium, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (2)
- Political Consumerism and Food Community Networks
2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks View citations (1)
- Consumers’ willingness to pay for natural food: evidence from an artefactual field experiment
Agricultural and Food Economics, 2018, 6, (1), 1-10 View citations (2)
- Innovation strategies geared toward the circular economy: A case study of the organic olive-oil industry
RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', 2018, 2018/1, (1), 137-158 View citations (3)
- Tropical Fruits as an Opportunity for Sustainable Development in Rural Areas: The Case of Mango in Small-Sized Sicilian Farms
Sustainability, 2018, 10, (5), 1-17
- Consumer interest towards tropical fruit: factors affecting avocado fruit consumption in Italy
Agricultural and Food Economics, 2017, 5, (1), 1-12 View citations (1)
- “Rationally Local”: Consumer Participation in Alternative Food Chains
Agribusiness, 2015, 31, (3), 330-352 View citations (8)
- Bioenergy chain building: a collective action perspective
Agricultural and Food Economics, 2014, 2, (1), 1-13 View citations (3)
- The Establishment of an Organic Farmers’ Market as a Training Case Study and Research for Graduate Students of Organic Agriculture at the University of Palermo
International Journal on Food System Dynamics, 2011, 02, (3), 11
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.