Details about Irina Mihai
Access statistics for papers by Irina Mihai.
Last updated 2018-08-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Household Credit, Global Financial Cycle, and Macroprudential Policies: Credit Register Evidence from an Emerging Country
Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics View citations (4)
- Implementing Loan-to-Value and Debt Service-To-Income measures: A decade of Romanian experience
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (13)
- Sudden stop of capital flows and the consequences for the banking sector and the real economy
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (1)
- Trends of the Contagion Risk in Sovereign Spreads for Emerging European Countries
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2010, (2), 265-279 View citations (1)
- CDS and government bond spreads - how informative are they for financial stability analysis?
A chapter in Proceedings of the IFC Conference on "Initiatives to address data gaps revealed by the financial crisis", Basel, 25-26 August 2010, 2011, vol. 34, pp 415-429 View citations (3)