Details about Sharif Mohammad
Access statistics for papers by Sharif Mohammad.
Last updated 2018-07-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Applied general equilibrium analysis and perspective on growth performance
Journal of Policy Modeling, 1988, 10, (2), 281-297
- Controls, corruption, and competitive rent-seeking in LDCs
Journal of Development Economics, 1986, 21, (1), 161-180 View citations (1)
- Controls and the Intersectoral Terms of Trade: The Indian Case
Economic Journal, 1985, 95, (379), 759-66 View citations (2)
- Rent Seeking in India: Its Costs and Policy Significance
Kyklos, 1984, 37, (3), 387-413 View citations (20)
- Rent seeking and the North-South terms of trade
Journal of Policy Modeling, 1984, 6, (4), 485-511 View citations (2)
- Multinationals in Indian big business: Industrial characteristic of foreign investment in a heavily regulated economy
Journal of Development Economics, 1983, 13, (1-2), 143-157 View citations (11)
- Technological effort and disembodied technology exports: An econometric analysis of inter-industry variations in India
World Development, 1983, 11, (6), 527-535 View citations (1)
- Trade, growth and income redistribution: A case study of India
Journal of Development Economics, 1981, 9, (1), 131-147 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.