Details about Demetrios Moschos
Access statistics for papers by Demetrios Moschos.
Last updated 2009-12-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- P-STAR AS AN INDICATOR OF INFLATIONARY PRESSURE IN GREECE
Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Modeling pairwise convergence: A Bayesian approach with an application to Greek inflation
Economics Letters, 2008, 99, (2), 340-344 View citations (1)
- Capital mobility and inflation persistence: theory and evidence from Greece
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2004, 9, (2), 125-133 View citations (1)
- Predicting Currency Crises: Evidence from Two Transition Economies
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2004, 40, (1), 95-103 View citations (2)
- Relative Prices and Sectoral Labor Productivity Differentials:A long-run Analysis for Greece
Ekonomia, 2000, 4, (2), 142-155 View citations (3)
- Searching for Indicators of Foreign Exchange Market Pressure: Evidence from Greece
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 1999, 4, (1), 63-73 View citations (1)
- Domestic and foreign price links in an aggregate supply framework: The case of Greece
Journal of Development Economics, 1998, 56, (1), 141-157 View citations (1)
- Interest Rate Linkages within the European Monetary System: A Time Series Analysis
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 1990, 22, (3), 389-94 View citations (71)
- Export expansion, growth and the level of economic development: An empirical analysis
Journal of Development Economics, 1989, 30, (1), 93-102 View citations (55)
- Testing for long run purchasing power parity: A time series analysis for the greek drachma
Economics Letters, 1989, 30, (3), 245-248 View citations (10)
- Industrial Structure, Concentration and the Speed of Price Adjustment
Journal of Industrial Economics, 1988, 36, (4), 459-76 View citations (17)
- Aggregate Price Responses to Wage and Productivity Changes: Evidence from the U.S
Empirical Economics, 1983, 8, (3-4), 169-75 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.